Tuesday 9 May 2023

Magical Moments - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello!

I am so loving these new mushroom and fairy door releases, that I had to make another layout with these new releases. I have used the May moodboard to create my layout.

Here is the layout I have created:
I really had a lot of fun creating this layout, especially with the new chipboard. Both Mushroom clusters (DA3473 and D3478) were first prepared lightly with white gesso. I then used a mixture of Stampin' Up and Uniqolor Water Soluble Brush tip markers, and diluted with water to colour all my chipboard using the markers directly or a paint brush with water to lighten some the colour. 
The papers and rubons are 49 and Market's Vintage In the Leaves - perfect colours for the moodboard, and I have used the same colours to match the mushrooms. 

I have used the various little grasses, mushrooms and rocks to create my clusters. The title Magical Moments (DA3448) was painted with Prima Art Alchemy Metallique paint.

Why not have a go at creating a project using Dusty Attic Chipboard and this months moodboard, and post your entry to the Dusty FANattics Facebook page for your chance to one of AU$50 worth of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

These are the products I have used:



Thanks for popping over to the visit the blog today.

Hugs,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment