Wednesday 10 May 2023

The girl in the water - Pascale B

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm up on Dusty Attic blog with a simple layout.


I really want to keep the design of my layout very simple. I die-cut a few hexagons in papers from the same collection as my background.


I primed my selected chipboard with white gesso. 


I colored them all with a Distress Oxide Spray matte finish like the Foliage #5, or a mix of the Distress Oxide Spray and Starbust that add some shine with the mica it contains like for the Foliage Cluster #2 and #3. 


For the Wildflower #5, I used the same Distress Oxide Spray to color the branches and leaves, but I colored the flower buds with a Distress Oxide Spray with the same tone as the flowers. 


I glued all the hexagons on a cardboard to rise them a little. Then, I started my composition: I glued first the hexagons, then I added the chipboard and flowers.




Dusty Attic products:


Foliage Cluster #2
DA3303


Foliage Clusters #3
DA3304


Wildflower #3
DA1143

Foliage #5
DA1295

Other products:
  • Papers - 49 and Market (Vintage Artistry Everywhere: The Unknown, 6x8 collection pack);
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Florets: Salt, Nature's Bounty: Taffy);
  • Starburst - Lindy's Gang (Tainted Love Teal);
  • Distress Oxide Spray - Ranger (Saltwater Taffy, Salvaged Patina).


No comments:

Post a Comment