Wednesday 20 February 2019

A captured Moment - Anat Weksler - Mood board inspiration

Hello crafty friends!
A new month and a new Fabolous Moodboard  challenge, for February, at Dusty Attic - and these absolutely, gorgeous colours!


Seeing it I knew exactly what I was going to create! A canvas with a picture of my Princess (my daughter) beside a fire holding a hot burned piece of branch, during a Jewish Holiday called "Lag Baomer" in which we light fires for celebrating.

On the background I used  white crackle paste through the Lace stencil I absolutley inlove with and use every where: 


After dry and cracked I colored the canvas with the Old Walls Finnabair Fantasy Texture paste Set .
The gorgeous chipboards I've used look exactly like flames and I loved the look they added to my canvas. I colored all chipboards with Lindy's Sprays: Whale Watch Blue, Marigold Yellow Orange and Glory of the seas gold.












I also added a 7dots studio  button with  matching words and colors.












Hope I've inspired you to join the challenge!

Thanks for Stopping by!
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment