Tuesday 19 February 2019

Live Beautifully - Tanya Cloete - Altered Art

Typewriter 

Live Beautifully

Hello dear Dusty FANattics!
Happy to share with you my Dusty Attic project this month 
featuring the beautiful Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary collection
 teamed up with some gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboard.

Today I am sharing my love for off the page, a typewriter
 (credit to Tara's Craft Studio template). Originally the box pieces 
can be cut from poster/foam board but I had mine laser cut from wood
and then I just adhered the pattern pieces to them (these were cut from
 my Silhouette). Most of the chipboard pieces used I have heat embossed 
with different colours and the rest I altered using some Finnabair waxes.
I then adorned the piece with some pretty gold rhinestones, metal 
 embellishments, die cut pieces and beautiful Prima flowers.


  Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Papercrafting!

Tanya



2 comments: