Thursday 21 February 2019

Life is better with Friends - Michelle Carrick


Hiya Peeps,

I found this photo on the Facebook Vintage history page.
Its so cute, whats not to scrap about it!!

So here in South Africa, our scrappers are moaning that there is far to much Mixed Media, 
well this is a scrapping page, that can...YES...
fit in an album!!! LOL


The back paper I distressed the edges and stencilled with 
Tim Holtz distress inks, -Walnut and Vintage Photo.


I used normal string and then attached to my brown card stock.


I fussy cut the old paper from Penelope Dee - Wanderlust Collection.

The DA View Finder chip boards, I applied Prima Rust Effect Paste, 
to create the desired look.  

For the title, I applied bronze/gold embossing powder, which I over heated to create the bubbled effect.
I did create dimension, added green card stock; grass; bull clips;die cut clocks
and Dusty in bloom flowers, with others.



Products used:














Happy Scrapping!

Lovies 

Shells
Michelle Carrick
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment