Friday 26 May 2023

Love this moment - Amanda Herring

 

Hello 

I am back with another project for Dusty Attic 

I decided to make a decorative frame with a transparent background to showcase one of 

My favourite holiday pictures when I was in Florence.





It is a really simple piece but I love how it turned out, especially the transparent base. 
The clear acetate I used for my base has a distressed honeycomb design on it. 

To begin I have painted all my pieces of chipboard with cream acrylic paint. 
Once dry I have stamped and heat embossed the flowers with gold embossing powder 
for some extra texture.


Detail showing the embossing texture 




I think the really simple layout helps enhance the sepia toned photo, allowing it 
To remain  the main focus.





I have also added butterflies and leaf die cuts for a small pop of colour 




Supplies Used: 

DA0733 DeVine frame set
DACCo7R Garden Time Custom Mixed #7 
DA3321 Word Discs #3

49 & Market Meadow Laser Die cuts 
Stamperia Allegro acrylic paint Old Ivory 
Ranger embossing powder Gold Tinsel
Honeycomb Acetate sheet ( Kaiser Craft )




Thanks for stopping by 
Until next time 

Mandy x
















No comments:

Post a Comment