Friday 3 February 2023

Moments in Time - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

I have a layout created with a Stamperia range of papers and embellishments that I would like to share with you today.

I have used a wooden frame DA3017, painted with a metallique acrylic paint. I have adhered the frame to the photo and have used the smaller frame painted in the same paint, cut in half an adhered to the middle of the left side of the page. I have used one of the frames from the Get Framed Rectangles (DA2374)which I have cut and added under the larger frame, before layering the flower die cuts.

The same flower cluster arrangement has been added to the smaller frame on the left 
The flower clusters are done with foam tape to add dimension, and this allowed me add the leaves from DA0508 pack under and among the flowers.
The title is actually "precious moments in time" (DA2553). I had used the word precious for another project, and therefore was only left with the moments in time - which I used for this layout. This is a way to show that on piece can be used in different ways.

These are the products I have used




Thanks for visiting the blog today

Hugs,
Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment