Saturday 13 August 2022

Lady Belle - Hot Air Balloon - Deb Stephens


Hello fellow Dusty FANattics! I am hoping you are as excited as I was when the Boss Lady said "Industrial Chippy New Release!"


I was in love with all the mechanical layers and the sizes they all came in! It all helped with my mixed media Hot Air Balloon Project called Lady Belle.

The main attraction is the DA3366 -Marine Mechanicals Fish (Medium) with some DA1932 - Mini Cogs #2 added. That heart though...sigh....
Lady Belle (Spelled using DA0983 – Teeny Tiny ABC Set) is complete with a string of small LED battery operated lights that hide inside her balloon to give the impression of the burner inside. Other Chipboard on her basket include DA0154 – Barb Wire and DA2190 – Mini Skeleton Fish.
I also used DA2864 – Geo Gears #1 to cut into the balloon so that more light can be seen through the windows while she hangs. It looks amazing in the daylight and in the dark!
I hope these photos of Lady Belle on her maiden voyage inspire you to get out your chipboard and have a play. You don't need too much.. just let your imagination take flight...

No comments:

Post a Comment