Sunday 27 February 2022

Card Set - Patricia Basson

I am back again with two cards created as my Dusty Attic Blogpost for the month.
I used papers from 49 & Market, Coral an Sage Mini collections 6x6 as well as some Laser Cut-outs.









I wanted the frames to look antique without using many products or techniques. First of all the chipboard was primed with white Gesso. I achieved this look by painting Lindy's Stampgang Starburst Sprays onto the frames. The trick is to put a good amount of spray on, I use a paintbrush, and then dry it with a Heatgun moving the paint around. Continue doing this putting paint down in random spots and drying in between. The micas in the paint form beautiful borders resulting in interesting designs. On this frame as well as the title I used Magnolia Magenta Gold Spray. 
 



On the Twine Bows and Mini Hearts I used Art Alchemy Waxes, Shabby Pink, Fire Red and Old White.












 

On this gorgeous one the colors are Tibetan Poppy Teal Spray with Sage Leave, Fire Ruby and Old White waxes.
Two beautiful Be-jeweled flowers (from Prima I think ), some Chunky Glitter and the cards are done!


 Linked below are the products from the Dusty Attic On-line store...


 


Life is like a blanket too short. 
You pull it up and your toes rebel, 
you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; 
but cheerful folks
 manage to draw their knees up 
and pass a very comfortable night.
 ~Marion Howard~

No comments:

Post a Comment