Saturday 22 January 2022

Wolf Queen Tag - Deb Stephens

Hello Everyone.

I'm here on the Dusty Attic blog to share my large Wolf Queen Mixed media Tag with you.

Wolf Queen Main

This project was done a large MDF 6x12' Tag and I wanted to challenge myself to use new colours, as I traditionally veer towards a grungy, steampunk look.

wolf Queen 2

It was easier than I thought to create a whimsical/boho themed tag incorporating the Dusty attic stencils and chipboard with other mixed media products. I am my own worst enemy, as I overthink everything and am scared of ruining things. I convinced myself this time, that if the worst happened, I would gesso over everything and start again.

wolf queen 3

But the worst didn't happen. This project was easy to complete with so many beautiful chipboard designs to choose from like Dreamcatchers, Mini Feathers, Whimsical moons etc. I have listed all the Dusty Attic products used, below.

Wolf Queen 4

I hope you enjoyed this project. See you again soon!

Dusty Attic products used:

  • DA0746- Dream Catcher #2
  • DA2252 - Heraldry Motif
  • DA0650 – Mini Feathers
  • DA2740 – Moons #1 by Nuneka
  • DA1613 - Birds Stencil


I hope you enjoyed this project. See you again soon!

DT Image

No comments:

Post a Comment