Tuesday 18 January 2022

Vintage Beauty - Pascale B - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Sweeties,

Today I'm on Dusty Attic blog with my first Dusty Attic project for 2022. I was inspired by the beautiful colours of our January colour combo. 



Look at this beautiful mood board!











To begin, I primed the canvas board with white gesso. Then I added a design with a stencil and white crackle paste. 


While the paste was drying, I primed all the chipboards with white gesso. I glued all the chipboards with 3D Matte Gel along with flowers and Art Stones. I waited until everything was completely dry before the next step.


I mixed blue and green paints to get the right shade of Duck Blue. To obtain the right shade of brown, I mixed brown, black, and white liquid acrylic paints. I used both mixtures with the help of water to color the composition.


I added some White Pearl paint on the Feather Charms. It adds a metallic finish to them. When the color was to my liking, I used waxes to highlight certain details. To finish, I added glitters. 


Dusty Attic products:


Flower Buds #2
DA1406


Foliage #8
DA1870


Christmas Berries #1
DA3143


Feather Charms #2
DA1381


Feather Charms #1
DA1380


Mini Morrocan Lamps
DA0836

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Bluejay Rustic Spray, Fluff Sugar Posies);
  • Stencil - A.B. Studio (Stencil ID-94);
  • Art Ingredients - Finnabair Prima (Glitter Luminous set; Art Stones);
  • Art Alchemy Paints - Finnabair Prima (Liquid Acrylic: Prussian Blue, Emerald, Ink Black, Burnt Sienna, Titanium White; Metallique Paint: White Pearl); 
  • Art Alchemy Waxes - Finnabair Prima (White Goold, Vintage Gold); 
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White Heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).


No comments:

Post a Comment