Saturday 3 July 2021

Memories Documented - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

 Hello friends,

Cannot believe it is July already - this year sure is going fast. Today I have a layout to share with you:

The paper is a 49 and Market paper and I have brushed the petals of the flowers with some paint to bring through the purple hue. The frame in this layout is one of the negatives from the frame pack DA2673 - distressed frames rectangle. This was first painted with Dusty in Colour paint - Faded Denim, and then brushed with Prima Alchemy waxes.
I then painted the leafy scrolls DA0764 in white gesso first, and then brushed over with Prima Alchemy wax.

These small scroll was added under the frame and the larger frame then added above the frame lined up with the smaller frame. I then added my flowers.
A fairy from DA0562 and a cage from DA1188 has been added in the flower clusters
The flower cluster at the top right of the page is made with a Spring Vine DA2790

The title memories documented is from the mini caption pack DA2114 and attached to the frame. The word perfect is from the wordpl@y no 2 pack DA1645.

I have finished off adding white splatters and sequins.

These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces I have used:







Thanks for visiting the blog today,
Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment