Friday 5 March 2021

Birthday Cards - Joanne Simons - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Dusty fans and welcome back!
Jo here with you today to share my take on this months delicious mood board.  

This months moodboard has a really autumn feel to it.  Reminds me of the end of hot summer days and the start of falling leaves.  As much as we need the rain I do like those warm evenings!


I decided to make some cards.


To start with I created some little chipboard embellishments

This was so easy!  I diecut some alcohol ink circles and then added my chipboard pieces which I quickly covered with ink.

I have used the Industrial Globes, Mosaic Panel and Tribal Arrows.

I then added some distress ink to a whie background panel and added my embellishments.

Super quick, super easy.

Here is a look at each card.














No comments:

Post a Comment