Saturday 10 June 2023

Just Because - Pascale B Scrap - Mood Board Inspiration

Hello Sweeties,

Today I am up on Dusty Attic blog with a new panel inspired by the vibrant color of the June color combo.

Photo de Valerie Elash sur Unsplash




Here is the gorgeous color combo for June 




I added two designs with the Paper paste with the Ledger Stencil and the Circuit Stencil. When the Paper paste was dry, I added the white crackle paste. I was careful to remove the crackle paste on top of the design as I want it to be seen. 


While the crackle paste was drying, I primed the chipboard with white gesso. I painted them with liquid acrylic paints. The Foliage #7 was painted in Violet, the Foliage Cluster #3 with Nude and Tiger Orange, and the String Frame and the Word Disc #1 in Coral.


I painted the background with the different colors I used to paint the chipboard. 


When happy with the background, I cut the largest String Frame in two and add the title at one of the ends. Next, I added the flowers and the different foliage. 


To finish the composition, I added some glitter.



Ledger Stencil
DA1891


String Frames Small
DA1185

Circuit Stencil
DA1322


Foliage Cluster #3
DA3304

Word Disc #1
DA1195

Foliage #7
DA1716

Other products:
  • Flowers - 49 and Market (Wildflowers: Kismet);
  • Glitter - Blue Fern Studio (Mocha);
  • Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic - Finnabair Prima (Orange Tiger, Nude, Carmin, Magenta, Crimson, Nude, Purple, Violet);
  • Art Extravagance - Finnabair Prima (Paper Paste, White Crackle Paste);
  • Art Basics - Finnabair Prima (White heavy Gesso, 3D Matte Gel, Soft Gloss Gel).

No comments:

Post a Comment