Sunday 21 May 2023

Love moments like these - Kim Arnold - Mood Board Inspiration

 

Hello Dusty Fans, Kim here with Mood Board Inspiration for you. 
Here is the May challenge with its Autumn tones.




Here is my layout of our "Autumn Harvest" which the dogs think are balls.



I have started my layout with a strip of the large Geo panel in the back ground.
Using 49 and Market papers I have left the barcode section on at the bottom, cutting the same thickness from the top to keep my page 12x12.



I have painting my title, making the MOMENTS word a rusty orange then covered it with clear embossing powder to make it glossy




The cute Songbird has also been painted in the same tones.



At the bottom the photo I have a cluster made from a piece of chipboard driftwood underneath the Christmas Berries and added a page pebble. 

Dusty Attic products used.

 









Remember it is really easy to join in the challenge and you could win a $50 credit to the DUSTY ATTIC ONLINE STORE 


Just add your take of the mood board and add it to the comments section in the Dusty FANattics Facebook page  HERE 

Happy Creating 

Kim 





















No comments:

Post a Comment