Saturday 20 May 2023

Fairy Layout - Double Page - Guest Designer Emma - Sparkling Rose Creations

 

Hello Emma here from Sparking Rose Creations

I’ve had this range of 49 and market fairy range for quite a while waiting for the perfect time to use. Making the fairy garden was definitely something I wanted to document.  I’d decided at the start that it was more about the page than the photos. So I had a blast with the fussy cutting and creating lots of layers. I wanted it to look like a fairy garden on a page.







Dusty Products used: Magical Moments title , fairy door #1 small 3486, fairy door #1 3484, Ladder 3424, gems and crystals 3470, grass cluster #3 3273, cobblestone panel small 0828, magic mushroom mix 3471, mini fairies 0562, daisies small 3307










Daisies Small


Other products used: Liquid Pearls white opal, tim holtz grit paste crypt, Craftss 4U microfine glitter, Dusty Attic clear crackle varnish, lots of different colour paints from Tim Holtz, Dylusions, Dina Wakley and Mont Marte. 


I hope you have enjoyed my double layout today as well as my actual Fairy Garden

Sparkling Rose Creations 




























No comments:

Post a Comment