Thursday 4 May 2023

Hello Today - Heather Woodall

 Good morning

Today I've just done 1 card, but there was many hours in this card. As with a lot of my brighter more artsy projects, it has been inspired by techniques that I learnt from the lovely Tracy Scott


I started with some white cardstock and my Dusty Attic Stencil DA1318 Warped Flower Stencil. I laid the stencil on my card front then traced it with a lead pencil



I then used my Prismacolor Pencils to colour in each segment that I had traced. Each segment has 4 different shades of pencil that was layered 3 times each.


I then used a black gel pen to colour in all the white area that was left. You could also use a fine paintbrush and black paint to do this. I also added some white gel pen accents to each coloured in section.


I get asked a lot about white gel pens. My favourite is the Uni-Ball Signo Broad White Gel Pen


The flourish chipboard is DA3327 Botanic Accents. I simply used a gold paint pen to colour it in



The title is from the pack DA1291 Mini Captions #2, and I used a hot pink chalk pen to colour it in




All of the chipboard and stencil used on this card can be found on the Dusty Attic website, https://dustyattic.com.au/

Well that's it for me again this time. I hope I've inspired you to look at your stencils in a different way.

Heather





















No comments:

Post a Comment