Saturday 3 December 2022

#Adorable - Michelle Van Oudtshoorn

Hello lovelies

Anyone else feel like "where did this year go"? I am sure it was January not too long ago? And here we are in December already! Here is my December project:

The layout has been created using a Mintay range of papers. I used the Leafy Frame DA1358 - and I cut about a third of of a piece off the large circular frame, painted it with acrylic paint before adhering to my page. 
I then matted my photo and tucked into the bottom of the frame under some of the branches and leaves of the frame. I then started layering my fussy cut flowers.
Once I had finished layering my flowers, I added the little beehives DA3313 and the little bees DA3314 (also painted with acrylic paint). Aren't these just adorable?
Then I added the pine sprigs DA3174 (also painted with acrylic paint) through the flower cluster 
I added the title from the hashtag sayings no 2 pack - DA1597

These are the products I have used:




Wishing you all a wonderful festive month, and safe travels!

Take care,
Michelle




 




No comments:

Post a Comment