Monday 22 August 2022

Seahorse hanging panel - Deb Stephens

Aren't you loving seeing all these fantastic projects with the new Industrial chippy? This marine mechanical themed range just makes me want to make things.
This Plywood wall hanging is not just some grungy art but also practical as I have added hooks to it so you can hang your aprons or bags from it!
I used the DA3381 Industrial Cluster 9 and cut it into sections to spread it out. I also added the Spinner/Arrow, the screw heads and cut out the remaining chevron strips from the outline of the chippy once the main section was removed.
The main feature is the beautiful DA3359 Marine Mechanical Large Seahorse with all it's fabulous layers. I used lots of metallic paint, waxes and glossy accents to bring out the shine in those light bulbs and gauges.
DA2190 Mini Skeleton Fish were also used in some places to add extra interest.
I love how this turned out and that it is a functional piece that I can use in my craft room as well. Looking forward to seeing all your creations as well!
DA products used are below:

No comments:

Post a Comment