Sunday 31 July 2022

Journey - Michelle Van Oudsthoorn

 Hi there!

So excited to be able to play with the new industrial chippies that Dusty Attic have released. There are so many lovely pieces, I didn't know which one to pick first. I eventually did settle on the Marine Mechanical Large Seahorse (DA3359) And then there were several Industrial clusters to choose from!  


I went with creating a canvas. This was covered with a Stamperia rice paper, and then I added some crackle paste, once dry and crackled, I brushed over the cracks with a teal acrylic paint so that the paint would seep into the cracks. I then stamped over the canvas with an archival ink. 
All the chipboard pieces were covered with white gesso before adding paints and stains.


I first added the industrial clusters under the seahorse - these were Industrial Cluster #9 (DA3381), Industrial Cluster #3 (DA3375) and Broken Bits #12 (DA3370). Industrial Cluster #1 (DA3373) is placed at the top left corner. Using mini cogs DA3363, I added dimension to the industrial clusters and the Seahorse, by adding additional cogs. I have also used some mini screw heads (DA2879).





The title is from an older range - Blueprint wordpack (DA2225), still one of my favourite and perfect with the new industrial release.


I have used a mixture of Prima Alchemy Metallique paints and Tim Holtz Stains to colour my chipboard.
These are the products I have used:








Thank you for popping over to visit the blog today.
Take care,
Michelle




 


No comments:

Post a Comment