Tuesday 28 September 2021

Vintage Junk Journal - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspiration

 Hello friends

It's Anat here! I'm back today with my moodboard inspired project - a vintage Junk Journal (my second).





I love Junk Journals for  a long time but only recently I had the courage to try making in myself. That is my second ever....

When I saw September Dusty Attic's Moodboard I know I had to make a JJ, I visualized it exactly like it turned out. The JJ's was hand sewn , it's size is about 21cm*10,5cm, it is made with Mixed Media Craft O'clock Fleeting Moments collection, coffee dyed papers , lots of lace and of course many Dusty attic's chippies. 

These are the chipboards I've used:

Clockworks small

Number panel large






Bees


Fancy trim#15


Let me show you  closeups of the cover and some pages:


















Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment