Monday 27 September 2021

The beauty in life - Patricia Basson

Hello all in Blogland! Hope everyone is still doing well...

For this months Dusty Attic post I used two photos of myself taken during our recent family photoshoot.
I used two sheet of paper from Craft O Clock's Plum in Chocolate collection, #2 and #3. I tore, distressed and layered the one sheet and used the brown as a base layer.











The first step was to prime the chipboards with white Gesso. I then mixed Navy Blue Rainbow Color Duo from 13Arts with a little Black Rainbow Color and acrylic Liquid Medium. This I used to paint the Fancy Trim, ATC Frame and  Distressed Square Frame. I used my Heatgun to heat the paint until it Bubbled...Lovely yummy texture! I randomly added some Speckled Egg Distress Embossing Glaze and gave it another blast with the heatgun.









On the cute little Heartstrings I only used the Speckled Egg Distress Glaze. Love how the Gesso acted as a resist to create the little speckles!
I inked the Decorative Frames with Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress and Oxide Inks and a sprinkle of the Speckled Egg Distress Glaze.
A few flowers, lace and Idea-ology clippings and my page was done...


These are the designs I used from the Dusty Attic On-line shop...













We are all grown-up children, really. 
Our lives are made up of
 childhood and adulthood, all together. 
So one should go back in search 
of what was loved and found to be real. 
~Audrey Hepburn~

No comments:

Post a Comment