Tuesday 24 March 2020

Every photo tells a story - Julia Ost - Mood Board Inpiration

Hello dear friends!

This month’s Mood board  from Dusty Attic  is simply amazing! It has all my favorite colors so my new layout is made with love.
 It is all about our life memories that we try to keep in our work. 






Even though the photo is not mine, it reminds me of different moments that creativity holds. It is so important to keep even a moment of it in our hearts!
For this palette I used different techniques of chipboard coloring which is always interesting. I also picked flowers and other decorations and managed to combine them to create a harmonious layout.













I hope you enjoy my work!

Here I used: 


Door #3






Circle Frame set


Creative Script Stencil


Burlap Stencil






No comments:

Post a Comment