Wednesday 26 February 2020

Paw prints on my Heart - Kerstin Filou - Mood Board Inspiratiion

Welcome creative friends!

 Today a new inspiration for our delightful February Moodboard by
Dusty Attic

I was inspired to create a 12 x 12 layout with my favourite theme, Sea, sun and dogs.

The photos are a beautiful memory on a relaxful summer holiday some
years ago.




Have you seen this wonderful soft tone colours on our Moodboard this
month, 
an amazing picture with natural feeling, which reminds me on blooming
meadows,
but also to the dunes and sea.

 some close up's




I'm totally in love with this awesome
Seadragons
I
used a light grey chalky paint as prime and added randomly on some
places
a
very special Embossing powder 'Hammerd Metal' from Emerald
Creek. 


on the phrases I used the same technique as on the Sea dragon


often it is enough to paint the chippies only with a soft dry
brush 
and white acrylic paint

used Dusty Attic
chipboards


 







 

I hope I could inspire you 

and I am looking forward to see what you come up  with this months challenge.

 

Happy crafting!

Thanks for your visit!

 

 



--

No comments:

Post a Comment