Thursday 27 February 2020

Birdhouse - Aleksandra Mihelic

Hello dear Dusty Attic friends,

It's my turn today on Dusty Attic blog and I would like to share with you a project I made using lots of gorgeous Dusty Attic chipboards. Spring is slowly coming into town here in Slovenia. Actually I remember beeing young we had such wonderful winters with lots of snow and I enjoyed them so much. But for the last couple of years, winters are getting milder and milder here and this year we practically had something between autumn and spring for the last half of a year. So it's only appropriate for me to finally start with spring creations. This time I'm sharing with you my Finnabair Metal Bird house that I made using lots and lots of Dusty Attic chipboards and Finnabair mixed media supplies. Inside the house a small owl is hiding. I love owls!






















Hope you liked my project and it inspires you somehow. Thank you for joining me and see you next time.

Have a lovely day!
Hugs, Aleksandra

Aleksandra Mihelic


No comments:

Post a Comment