Saturday 23 November 2019

Busy Little B - Belinda Spencer



Hello Dusty Fanattics!!

Belinda here to day to share my take on the stunning November Mood Board.

The colours are so pretty! I chose the yellow as my main focal colour which suited my photo perfectly. 

'Busy Little B'


Here's a peek at mood board inspiration:




For this layout I actually looked back through some photos of older layouts and scraplifted myself!! Sometimes when you are stuck for an idea this is a great way to get the creative juices flowing again.

I used a photo of myself too! I'm not saying when the photo was taken though! LOL




I think I lost count of the amount of layers I added here but there are a lot of layers of matching patterned papers. I like to shuffle around my papers and then staple them together before adding to my layout. By keeping the staples in the middle this then allows me to slip things in and around the edges. Like chipboard!




Here I stuck to a colour combo of yellow, pink and white to alter my chipboard pieces. The white was about 3 coats of heavy white gesso and the pink and yellow are acrylic paints. I gave the chipboard a coat of gesso before I added the pink and yellow paints to prevent the colours from soaking into the chipboard and to keep them vibrant.




Dusty Attic products used:



Thank you for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are feeling inspired to create some layers with your Dusty Attic chipboard too. Maybe you can scraplift yourself as I have done.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment