Friday 29 November 2019

Best Friends - Kerstin Filou


Hello creative friends!

Today a new layout which reminds me on a wonderful summer time at the beach.
We were often at the dog beach and all darlings were there totally enthusiastic and fully in their element.

  

some close up's

 I have used some gorgeous new release dog chippies  to complete my natural embellishing of the layout.


One of my favourite techniques to painting chipboards is  to use the ombre effect.

I begun with a dark blue acrylic paint, then a middle blue and a very softly blue shades
The colours should be similar in strength to achieve the ombre look, apply the colours one after the other and blur with a wet brush.




A base coat with white acrylic paint to keep colors bold is always recommended



I also did a little dry brushing of white gesso over the top.

The Dusty Attic products used






 




With a simple frame the layout gets a face and can be used as a new home decoration on the wall


Many thanks for your visit!

Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment