Sunday 30 June 2019

So Much Goodness - Jenny Jacques

Hi everyone!

It's my turn now on the blog for my Mood Board project layout of June.


I have take a 49and market paper from the Bold and Beautiful collection as my background.
I've applied clear gesso and then, some modeling paste through the 
Creative Script Dusty Attic stencil (as you can see on the picture below)



I've builded up my focal point by layering some pieces of papers from the same collection, 
and tuck all of the String frames chipboards in it.  
All of these chippies are heat embossed with Lindy's stamp gang powders.


The title came from Mini Caption #10 and is also heat embossed.
I have complete this layout with some flowers from different companies, die-cuts from my 49andMarket kit and that was it!  Hope you will like it.


Don't forget to play with us with our monthly moodboard challenge that you can find here

Take a look :)


And now, the list of the products I've used on my layout




See you next month :)



No comments:

Post a Comment