Wednesday 27 February 2019

Captured - Martina Stoycheva

Hello Dusty Attic followers!!
Today it`s my turn to give you some inspiration.
I created a layout in dark colors, inspired by the photo of Helena Christensen.


This time I tried few different ways to give my chipboards texture.
My sweet blooms were first coated with some Graphite texture paste.
After that a coat of white gesso and then I colored them with Midnight Sky acrylic paint from Finnabair. I did add just a little brush of Old Silver Wax and a touch of white gesso with a sponge on  top.



This beautiful pendant was first embossed with Stampendous Shabby Green Embosssing Enamel. Then I covered it with Brushed Iron Wax.
The final step was to cover my white spots, so I used Midnight Sky again.






I brushed lightly the edges of my title with Old Silver Wax.








My arrows were treated with the Grey color out of Military Set Pastes by Finnabair.
Then some waxes again.










I hope you liked my layout. You can find all Dusty Attic products used bellow.




















Hugs Martina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment