Sunday 6 May 2018

Create - Farrel Tailor - Off the Page Cigar Box



Hi there everyone! Today I am sharing an altered cigar box I created for a class I taught on a crafting cruise last month using lots of Dusty Attic chippy!!

Farrel Tailor Cigar Box

For the cigar box I used a stencil by The Crafter's Workshop and Prima Graphite Texture Paste. Then I covered all the chipboard pieces including the cigar box with black gesso.

DA Cigar Box

I cut the Pipework small chipboard into several pieces and adhered them onto the top of the box. I also cut the mini chains in half and adhered them along with the industrial globes and tiny cogs.

FTailor DA cigar box

I adhered the wings and "create" to the industrial heart, then I used Art Alchemy waxes to add the metallic finishes to the box and the chipboard pieces. To finish it off added some metal brads.

Dusty Attic Products
cigar2__45244_std
industrial_globes__95726_zoom
industrial_hearts__83895_std
mini_chains__25348_std
pipework_small__56891_std
tiny_cogs__63802_std
I also used Wings #3 and Word Pack #43 which will be available soon.
Thanks for dropping by xoxox
profile

2 comments:

  1. Soooo in love with this Farrel. Sensational work ...love it!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks for introducing me to Dusty Attic! Can't wait to place my first order to recreate this cool box!

    ReplyDelete