Monday 26 March 2018

Paradise Found - Mary Catt


Hello everyone!

It's Mary with you today and I have a new layout to share with you. A spring colorful page with lots of flowers and gorgeous chipboards. 


The paper I used for my background is the ''Imagination'' from the Art Journey 13arts collection. I added texture with the ''Chicken Wire'' stencil and some modeling paste. When dried, I coloured my page with the ''Prima Donna Purple'' and the ''Hi Maintenance Magenta'' Lindy's spray.


I heat embossed the chipboards from the ''Foliage #9'', the ''Foliage #12'' and the one piece of the ''Flower Stamens'' with the ''Drop Dead Gorgeous Green'' Lindy's embossing powder.


The rest chippies of the ''Flower Stamens'' and the title ''Paradise Found'' from the ''Mini Captions #13'' were also embossed with the ''Bling-y Blonde'' powder.


The chipboard frame from the ''String Frames Small'' and the butterfly from the ''Flutterbies #3'' were embossed with the ''Polka Purple'' powder.


When everything were glued down I added some art stones and I sprinkle some yellow glitter on them. A final touch was made with some white acrylic ink.
  


 Dusty attic products used:

























Thank you for stopping by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment