Sunday 25 March 2018

Dreamer - Mary Catt

Hello dear friends!
 
Mary here with you today sharing my inspiration for this month which is based on that gorgeous moodboard.

 


I totally fall inlove with those photos of the beautiful flowers and the soft color palette. 
Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?


Here is my layout...

DREAMER


For my background, I used the ''Seeds of Love'' paper from the ''Vintage Artistry'' 49 and Market collection. I created texture by applying modeling paste
through the ''Chicken Wire'' stencil. I made some stamping here and
there and
continued by coloring my page with the ''Cotton Candy Pink''

Lindy's spray to add some color on my page.








I painted the ''Swirly Vine #5'' and the words title chipboards with the Finnabair Sparks ''Butterfly Spells'' acrylic paint






The chippies from the ''Foliage #8'', the ''String Frames Small'' and the ''ATC Frame #7'' were also painted with the Sparks ''Mermaid Sparkle'' acrylic paint.



As a final touch I added art stones along with some glitter and made splatters with white acrylic ink.

Dusty attic products used:



ATC Frame #7



 Foliage #8




Swirly Vine #5



 String Frames Small



  Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in love with you Gorgeous layout and March's mood board. Your layout is so dreamy, deserving of a shado box and on display

    ReplyDelete