Saturday 21 February 2015

FLY - Heather McMahon

Hello again! It's Heather McMahon back with you today with another project using sensational Dusty Attic goodies!

Before I show you what I've made, don't forget that the winner of this month's challenge at Dusty Attic receives a whopping
$100
worth of Dusty Attic goodies (including postage). How good is that! Can't wait to see your entry.

Here is my new Dusty Attic project:


 
I had so much trouble photographing this layout. I just couldn't get that white background white. This is much more colourful and soft in real life. Oh well!
 

Although there are so many ways we can decorate chipboard, sometimes it looks perfect just the way it is. I painted the string circle with Dusty attic paint to highlight the photo but otherwise I left all the rest plain.



I painted the background with watercolours and used the same watercolours to paint the Dusty Attic flower so it matched perfectly.




Dusty Attic products I used are:
 
Branch #5 DA 1183

String Frame Set DA1181

mini Bird Cage #2 DA 1189

Monarch Butterflies DA 0819

mini Seagulls DA 1176

mini Birds on a Wire DA 1173

Dusty in Bloom DA 0806

Dusty in Colour Navajo White DA 0903

Thanks so much for dropping by.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather







2 comments:

  1. I think this is brilliant!! Even if you can't get your pic just right it's stills shows or off beautifully!! I love the colours you've used and the layout is so fun!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather this si STUNNING!!! <3

    ReplyDelete