Sunday 18 January 2015

Home is where.... - Natasha Naranjo Aguirre

 Hello friends!  I have a special reverse canvas to share with you today!  I made this as a gift, but I cannot yet reveal who it is for.  :oP  The background of the reverse canvas is covered with paper by Maja Design.
 All of the smaller blue flowers were handmade using Bitty Blossoms dies and were cut from Maja Design papers.  The remaining flowers are from a variety of flower collections (old & new) by Prima Marketing.
 The birdhouses, birds and grass border are all chipboard elements made by The Dusty Attic.  You can purchase them in my shop HERE.
 And of course, I couldn't forget to add these stunning chipboard flourishes to my floral clusters.
 I cut these birds out from Birds on a Branch #3 and inked the pieces with Mix'd Media Inx in various colors.
The frame was decorated with Ceramic Stucco, a tile texture stencil by The Crafters Workshop and embossing powder by Lindy's Stamp Gang.  Thanks for stopping by today.  I can't wait to share more of my projects with you!  Don't forget that you can purchase Dusty Attic chipboard directly from their website or in my shop HERE. Have a beautiful day!

1 comment: