Tuesday 28 October 2014

Discover your talents - Tina Dalton - Sketch inspiration


Hi everyone, Tina with you today on the blog, you still have a few days to enter the sketch challenge, I really like the sketch at Dusty Attic this month, and was keen to create a layout inspired using it.


I decided to use the ATC frames as my centre piece and then create my layout around these, I love how you can add photos or patterned papers, quotes or anything really and the frames always look great, this was also good for me as I didnt really have a set of 3 photos to create with so I was able to create the effect of the sketch without 3 photos.


 
I really like the simplicity of this sketch, it allows you to create by leaving empty spaces or fill it in a bit depending on your style, I must admit I struggle with blank spaces and generally mange to sneak some kind of embellishment or something into my spaces :)












 

I hope you are playing along with these sketches, they are always so nice and the prizes are great, just add your link to the sidebar at the top right.

The products I have used are :
Word pack #3
Teeny Tiny ABC set
ATC frame #4
Elegant Swirl #3
Mini Birds #1
These are all available straight from the
DUSTY ATTIC Website 


Tina Dalton

1 comment: