Friday 4 July 2014

A little Birdie told me - Tina Dalton - Sketch challenge inspiration

I am loving the sketches at Dusty Attic each month and this month the
 sketch is awesome once again,
JUST ADD YOUR ENTRY LINK IN THE
 SIDEBAR ON THE RIGHT
 
 
I have used some of the older products on this one, simply because I love them all and can always go back and pick so many products to use, creating is never hard with so much choice :)
 
And here are a few close ups 

Dusty Attic Products used :

Heart Arrows DA: 1026
Teeny Tiny Alphas DA: 0983 
Birds On A Wire DA: 0708
Skeleton Clock Faces DA; 0430
Scroll #6 small DA: 0579

Thanks again for calling past and dont forget to call past the Dusty Attic blog and play along, just think of the massive pile of Dusty goodness you could win - makes it worth it, trust me :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment