Sunday 11 May 2014

Capture Life - Heather McMahon

Last weekend, my husband and I volunteered to help out at a large fun bike ride. I took plenty of photos but they were taken on my phone and it was a dull day so the photos weren't the best. I decided to keep them small and use several of them to replace the one large photo in the sketch.

You can enter  HERE  for an amazing Dusty Attic Prize 





I cut up a Dusty Attic Geometric Panel so bits would peep out from behind the photo panel. I sprayed it with Black Velvet Heidi Swapp spray but the nozzle immediately blocked up - and it was a brand new bottle. Not happy Jan! I then sprayed over the top with Black Dylusions. I rather liked the final result as the metallic flecks from the Heidi Swapp spray still showed through.





I do try to not use Tinby Metallic Melts on every layout I make with chipboard but it's so hard not to! The two products just seem to go hand in hand to me. I used the Melts on all the smaller chippie pieces.


Dusty Attic products used:
Geometric Panel DA1037 
Mini Cameras DA1038 
Mini Him & Her DA1064 
Arrows #1 DA0994


Thanks for joining me here today


1 comment: