Wednesday 3 April 2013

"April ATC" by Audrey

"Spice" by Audrey Underwood

Another great theme for our monthly ATC’s. You should play along, if your a member of the Dusty Attic Ning site you can find information on the themes and how to play HERE and if you're not and would like to, you can join and be able to see not only information about ATC's but a great selection of inspiration, challenges, including monthly sketch challenges and even 'How to's' and Tutorials, come join us. HERE

All of the DT girls seemed to be on the same wave length with this month’s theme colour wise.
When thinking Morocco or Moroccan, how can anyone go past the amazing vibrant colours of the culture.


Image found on Google Images

My inspiration came from the country’s, textiles, architecture, cooking and the colour blue. Well blue seemed to jumped out at me quite a bit, that could be because blue happens to be my most favourite colour and my eyes were drawn to it.

I used a section of the Ornate Fence #1 DA0440 (with a tiny bit of altering) and one of the new releases for April, the Mini ABC set Lower - DA0862, I love these letters and can see myself using them over and over.





Until next time,

Happy Creating

1 comment:

  1. Great job in incorporating all the rich jewel colors of Morroco Audrey!....great ATC!

    ReplyDelete