Wednesday 6 March 2013

"Sh,,,, I'm Sleeping" by Audrey Underwood

Shh,,, I'm Sleeping I had such fun doing this project right down to the excess use of bling. I started off making two large tags and the project evolved from there.
I adore this photo of Cadence my granddaughter, she does and says the cutest of things, one word at the moment is 'shh,’ when she see’s someone or one of the animals asleep and the aim of were that finger lands is a bit off and it often ends up right up her nose.



Dusty Attici> Products Used –
Song Birds 6pk - DA0332
Decorative Scroll #1 – DA0213
Fancy Trim #2 - DA0446
Bows - DA0774
Letters from the Bookman ABC set - DA0666
You can find them HERE






Other Products Used - Basic Grey - some very old large luggage tags, lace, ribbon, muslin, Tule, letter stickers and crystals.

Have a great day, I'll be back soon with my other Dusty project.


Happy Creating
Audrey

3 comments:

  1. Wow, SO sweet!You intergrated the picture so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me gosh! how adorable!!! Did you say Granddaughter?? You don't look old enough to be a Grandma Audrey! She is such a cutie pie and your project is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning....love the white chip on top of the pink and the distressing to give it such an old world charm.

    ReplyDelete