Wednesday 13 February 2013

"February ATC's" by Belinda, Helena, Louise & Mistra


 This Month The ATC Theme is - Love

February ATC's by: Belinda, Helena, Louise & Mistra


'Be Mine' ATC - Belinda Spencer
 
 The ATC theme at The Dusty Attic this month is "Love". :-)

So in keeping with the theme, I created this...


How cute is that little 'love bug'? I used the Stampotique 'Schu' stamp for him and pieced him together from different patterned papers.

I created a textured background using the brand new Cobblestone Panel Small as a template scraping Impasto across it with a credit card so that it filled all of the holes...


Once it was dry, I coloured it with Glimmermist in Trunk Bay and Key Lime Pie as well as Tumbled Glass and Shabby Shutters Distress Inks.

NOTE: Using Impasto, paint or any sort of medium with your chipboard negatives will degrade the chipboard. I washed the Impasto off my negative chipboard straight away in running water and then laid it on the steps in the sunshine to dry. There are a few rough bits and broken bits but because I love grunge these will work in my favour!!

I used the Clouds negative image to create my clouds...


...and applied some Jungle Green Dusty In Colour paint to a Mini Grass Cluster and stamped the image onto cardstock...


Here you can see the deconstructed ATC...


Lots of little bits and pieces are layered together to create one little atc!!

Products used:


Chipboard:

Thanks so much for checking out my ATC. I would love to see your take on the challenge!! Don't forget you can join in the fun of a swap too over at The Dusty Attic.



'Love' ATC - Helena Johansson


Love ATC

The theme for this months ATC is Love, and I have made a frosty ATC using the Typewriter Font ABC set (DA0143). I love this font - could use it for every project I make :). I have also used a Mini Scroll (DA0685). I painted both the scroll and letters with Dusty in Colour, Alabaster (DA0902) and then I misted the chippies with a light pink glimmer mist. The white flower is a Dusty in Bloom, Bridal Veil (DA0805). As a final touch I painted everything with white paint to get a frosty look.




'Together Forever & Always' ATC - Louise Collins

Here is my Feb 'Love' ATC...


I used a piece from the Lace Border #1 as a heart, painted with DA paint and DA crackle glaze. I also used pieces from the Coat of Arms Add On #2.

Lou Collins XX
My Blog: http://prettypaperandchipboard.blogspot.com



 

'Embrace Love' ATC - Mistra Hoolahan



February is the month of Lovin'... especially at Dusty Attic with our "Love" theme for February's ATC challenge!   This is my ATC... I've used some corrugated card for the back, and layered with some mini Chicken Wire, ATC Frame, mini Scrolls and sweet little love hearts.

I like to add tags to the back of my ATC's so I can hang them about my scrap room instead of putting them away in a folder... they all look so pretty!!


All the chipboard was painted white with Dusty in Colour Alabaster paint. The edges of the ATC Frame were then touched with Schoolhouse Mix'd Media Inx, and one heart was inked with solid colour.  The last heart was inked with Chiffon Mix'd Media Inx and then covered with Fairy Dust Glitter.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day and spend some time with someone who means the world to you, I know that I will be!

 



Products Used:

Dusty Attic Chipboard:

Dusty in Colour:
Acrylic Paint - Alabaster

Accessories:

No comments:

Post a Comment