Thursday 21 February 2013

"Dusty Organizer" by Natasha Naranjo Aguirre DT


Hi everyone!  This is a Dusty Organizer that I made using the Dusty Attic Advent Calendar.  I thought these drawers would be perfect for holding little bits.  
I used the Et Cetera paper collection by Bo Bunny to cover the sides of the box and the drawers.
I covered the surfaces of the opening of the box with White Opaque Flakes by Liquitex and then inked the area with Smooch Spritz and Mix'd Media Inx.  The corrugated board in the background, as well as all the other chipboard elements, are made by The Dusty Attic.
This beautiful French Garden Border was inked and then adhered using Helmar Zap Dots to add depth and dimension.
Bitty Blossoms galore!  Yes I made ALL of these Bitty Blossoms by hand.  I wanted to have flowers cascading down one side of the organizer.
I randomly added buttons to some of the drawers and a cute cord bow to finish off my organizer.  I can't wait to fill this up with yummy stuff!
Much love & hugs,
Dusty Products Used:
Advent Calendar DA0201
Vine Corner DA0753
French Garden Border DA0845
Typewriter Font ABC Set DA0143
Moments of Tranquility

No comments:

Post a Comment