Tuesday 28 March 2023

Steampunk Card set - Anat Weksler - Mood Board Inspriation

 Hello friends!

It's Anat here, I'm back today with Dusty Attic March Moodboard inspired project.



I haven't created cards for a very long time and as with every order  at my Etsy Store, I ship out with a gift - usually, a card matching the item ordered.  So I made a couple of Steampunk-industrial cards using some my favorites  chippies, like the Industrial cluster# 1 and others.

I wanted to show that the calm Moodboard  inspiration is also suitable for a Dramatic such as the Steampunk atmosphere.

Here the chipboards I've used here:

Industrial cluster# 1


Jumbo cogs #2


Mini cogs #2


Mini number panel


Mini tulips


Flower buds #2













Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment