Friday 27 January 2023

Sweet Memories - Patricia Basson

Good day dear Bloggy friends at this first Blogpost for 2023!
For my first post for Dusty Attic I chose again this lovely photo of Chantelle at her Matric Farewell Dance. 
I used papers from 13Arts, the Aria Story and Out of the Blue Collections. I distressed the papers by punching random borders and used several rub-ons as well.  















I gesso'd the Fancy Frame, Broken Bits and Mini Caption. The 'sweet' I painted with Salvaged Patina Distress Paint. The Frames and Broken Bits were painted with a Yellow Acrylic Paint, Warm Red paint from Stamperia and Crackling Campfire Distress Paint. I also splashed some watered down gesso on them.

On the Iron Garnish and 'Memories' I used Dublin Metallic Flakes from Finnabair.







The Dusty Attic On-line Store is filled with these and many many more amazing designs...











You can call it failure
 and let it discourage you,
or you can call it experience 
and let it teach you.
 ~Robert Brault~

No comments:

Post a Comment