Wednesday 28 December 2022

Memories Documented - Karan Gerber

 Hi Creative friends 

I am making a few changes in my Design Team commitments heading into 2023, another one of those changes I am making is with Dusty Attic. 

I have decided its time for me to say farewell, so I am sharing my last project with you for Dusty Attic. 



For my final project share i am working with the Mood Board Challenge for December. This is designed on a 8x8 Canvas, 


I decided to use papers from Graphic 45 Warm Wishes. 

 I used florals from Graphic 45 and a couple from 49 and market. 
I fussy cut out  those poinsettias from one of the papers in the Warm Wishes Collection. 


I used the Feathers by Nuneka and colored them with prima Red Wine I also colored the Industrial clusters the same and splatter with gold paint. The industrial cluster is peeking through the shutter frame there. 


The cog Border #3 is peeking out from under the shutter frame in this image, I cut off the swirl from the  feather and tucked in in among the flowers. 



The title is from the mini word captions and I just painted that with gold paint. 

Thank you to Dusty Attic for having me the past two years. 


Products Used:

Industrial Cluster #6


Cog Border #3


Nuneka Feathers


Mini Captions 3



Thank you for following me along for the past two  years while I created with Dusty Attic, 








No comments:

Post a Comment