Sunday 9 October 2022

Mood Barometer Submarine - Kerstin Filou

 

Welcome creative friends!

 

I was looking for a special gift idea and had an inspiration. 
 
Especially in today's difficult times, people are not always in a good mood, there are good and bad days. 
When I had this ingenious submarine with the 3D effect lying on the table,  I thought to myself, this must definitely be seen and shouldn't disappear in the closet. 
 
So I created a mood barometer for desk with the help
 of two metal threaded rods and a few magnets. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tips and Tricks 

 

 

 

bottom part created  with embossing folder

 

 
single parts colored with acrylic paints 

in weathered rusty grunge style


 
 two metal threaded rods attached to the base plate
 

 
 

 some close up's



 

 

 





 

I hope you find inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by...until next time!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment