Wednesday 29 June 2022

Birthday card set - Patricia Basson

Hello Friends...

I am Happy to share these two cards with you as my Dusty Attic Design Team Project for the month. 



I used plain cream Cardstock, distressed the edges with Hickory Smoke Distress Ink and layered them. I used two Dusty Stencils, Butterflight and Threaded Beads with Texture paste for the background. 
I then used Rose Quartz and Fire Opal Color Glow from 13 Arts spritzed with water. I also inked with the Hickory Smoke and splattered with diluted white Gesso. 










I used Chocolate Box Mega Gilding Flakes from Indigo Blue on the Balloons, Creative Script, Dripping of the Candle and the top of the Gingerbread Heart. After Gesso'ing the Candle and base of the Heart, I colored them with the same color glow. 
I inked the two Titles with the Hickory Smoke Ink and embossed them with Kitsch Flamingo Distress Embossing Glaze. 



Thank you for looking at my work this month...
You can find these and many more in the Dusty Attic On-line shop.




















Just celebrate the life you had, 
not the life you could've had.

Magic Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment