Wednesday 1 December 2021

December 2021 - Mood Board reveal - Svetlana Sanochkina

 

Good Morning Dusty FANattics   

 

December and the Festive season is upon us in the blink of an eye. We hope that you managed to grab a Black Friday bargain with our offer of 25% off plus Free Shipping over $150 AUD. I for one did lots of gift shopping during the sales. 

 

The beginning of the month also brings us to the NEW Mood Board Challenge. You could win one of two $50 (AUD) credits to spend at the Dusty Attic Online Store.  This month to reveal the new challenge is   

SVETLANA SANOCHKINA

To enter just add your creation in the comments section on the Dusty FANattics Facebook page 

~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~

Hello, dear friends! Our beautiful December moodboard and its colors made a story for me. Imagine a girl that loves travelling and she travelled all around the world and saw life itself. My new layout is about this girl and her trip to Japan.


Here is our moodboard:

 As a biggest detail I took a leftover from Floral Frame set #2 and decorated it with texture paste and acrylic paints. Then I realized that I want some leaves here and used Flower Buds #2 and Bonsai Trees


To let the girl have some rest I decided to put her in a hotel with Juliette Balcony #1



Finally I added a title Extra Ordinary Moments to finish my layout.

So I hope you like my layout..

These are the Dusty Attic chipboard pieces that I have used:





Visit the Dusty Attic online store for more amazing

chipboard designs.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment