Thursday 16 September 2021

Hocus Pocus - Belinda Spencer

 Hello Dusty Attic fans!!


It's Belinda here with you today to share a layout I created for The Dusty Attic featuring some of the NEW Halloween inspired chippies.


'Hocus Pocus'


For this layout I started with a Halloween inspired patterned paper as my base. I then spritzed some Dylusions Crushed Grape Ink Spray over the page and let it drip down. Once the layout was totally dry I added some stencilling with the NEW Bats Stencil and black gesso mixed with a little texture paste.


Once the stencilling was dry, I added some stamping using a cool little stamp from Stampotique and Jet Black Ranger Archival Ink.


I layered up some co-ordinating patterned papers and tags and added those to the page. I painted all of the chipboard, except for the Zombie Hands and Mini Stars, with heavy black gesso. I added white detail to the title and the Skulls & Bats chipboard piece using white gesso and a Posca Pen.


The Zombie Hands and Mini Stars were given about three coats of heavy white gesso. Once all of the chipboard was dry, I added it to the page along with the photo and a torn piece of Corrugated Card that I painted with the black gesso.


Dusty Attic products used:



Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you are loving the new Halloween release as much as I am.

Cheers
Belinda



No comments:

Post a Comment