Friday 9 April 2021

Mr Handsome - Kerstin Filou

 

Hi creative friends!

 I was inspired to create a mixed media layout in grunge style with a touch of steampunk. 

As 3D eyecatcher I used an old brush as comfortable seat :-). 

The latest 'Mr. Handsome' collection from 13@rts was perfect for my inspiration, there you can find some very cool background papers, stencils and ephemera elements. 

 

 

some close up's


 

Appropriate for the grunge look I used some faux rust techniques for the chipboard. 

I also tried out the Rusty Bronze powder with the suitable Rust Reagenz  (13 @rts).


 I must say very exiting!! 

 Rust effect is already apparent after a relatively short time

 

Cogs #3

Mini Titles #2 – Perfect

Industrial Stars #1

 

Industrial Barbed Stars

 


Industrial Globes #2

 primed with black acrylic paint and highlighted with silver wax creme

 

 

 

 Number Jumble

Pointer Hands

 

I hope I could inspire you!
Thanks for your visit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment