Sunday 28 February 2021

Card Set - Patricia Basson

Hello again Bloggie friends!!!

Today I am sharing two Cards made as my Dusty Attic personal Design Team post. 





For this card I used paper from 49 and Market's Coral Mini 6x6 Collection as well as Coral Stitched Frames. I raised the frames with 3D foam strips. I have a beautiful crocheted Doily as a base embellishment onto which  I placed a flower and my Dusty Foliage and Bluebell Flower. 
I embossed the Gesso'd Bluebell and Fancy Trim chippies with Shabby Green embossing enamel from Stampendous. I also dropped some Poinsettia Red Gold Spraymist from Lindy's Stampgang onto the flower heads and used my heatgun to move the ink into the embossing. I simply used some Rusty Red Matt wax on the foliage leaves. For some sparkle I added some Shaved Ice flakes also from Stampendous and some Silver Lining Prills.









For this card I used Sky Mini 6x6 Collection and Collage Stack from 49 and Market.
I layered several pieces of the papers. On the top one I added a splash of Fire Opal Color Glow from 13arts. I used the Sunburst stencil with some tacky glue and once dry added Yorkshire Dales foil flakes from Indigo Blu.
The frames and the Morrocan Accent were sprayed with the Poinsettia Red Gold spray. I added some of the Shaved Ice flakes to the frames and painted them all with the Fire Opal Color Glow.
This card may be very simple in design, but I find it beautiful with the foiling and colour.






I used the following from the Dusty Attic On-line store.....














Imagine 
 what a harmonious world 
it could be if every single person, 
both young and old
 shared a little
 of what he is good at doing. 
~ Quincy Jones ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment